Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Week of Pre-School

Tian breezed through her orientation week and first week of pre-school last week. She was a bit hesitant during first day of her orientation week as she told me she wanted to go to her old pre-school. From my previous posts mentioned here and here, I have enrolled her to this new pre-school after she attended her previous pre-school for 6 months.

She settled down well in her new pre-school. She did not cry ( I think going to pre-school before helps) and did not want to go back when I went to fetch her because she wanted to play at the small playground at the yard.

This morning, after having her breakfast and when she was watching TV, she told me I had not fetched her to school. I told her today is Saturday and she could only go to school on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good. Then you do not have to sit outside the classroom the whole day... Some parents would have to do that.

Yi Ling said...

My mum did that for me when I started kindergarten and she was heavily pregnant with my bro at that time. She accompanied me outside my classroom for months. If she left without telling me, I would dash out of the classroom crying to look for her and nobody could restrain me. I was handful as a kid and that's why my mum is always telling me my daughters are hundred times better than I was kid.