Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Decision on Pre-school

After discussion with hubby, I went to pay for RM1000 deposit for Tian's pre-school next year. We decided to let her go to a different pre-school, G as mentioned in my previous post.

When I went to the pre-school to make payment yesterday around 12:00pm, I saw all the cars driven to fetch the children were imported cars like Toyota Estima, Toyota Wish, Vios, Honda Accord etc. It made me think, 'Do these parents send their children to that pre-school because they can easily afford the school fees or they really understand the need to expose their children to better learning environment to prepare them better for Primary School?' But of course the rich had more choices than the rest of us.

However, the pricipal did tell me before that parents who plan to send their children to a popular private primary school starting with letter 'O' will send their children to this pre-school.

We are not well off but we are just willing to invest in children's education. Hubby says we can go to 'Tea Garden' less and go to coffee shop more for breakfast in future. I tell him the most realistic way is to earn money 'fast fast'.

No comments: