Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Before and After Pre-school

Tian has shown some improvement in her writing and colouring after 2 months of pre-school. I tried to guide her in writing (tracing) and colouring before pre-school but she refused to let me guide her hand and would simply scribble and colour as she liked. I had since gave up guiding her and left it for her teachers to handle this stubborn little girl.

Colouring before pre-school

Colouring after 2 months of pre-school

At least she can colour one area by one area. She likes to colour only small area and refuses to cover larger area. If we 'force' her to colour larger area, she will complain that her arms are sore.

Writing before pre-school


Writing since pre-school

She can trace the dots but is still impatient to follow the dots properly. Impatience is in her genes (but I am sure not from me, haha).



No comments: