Monday, September 6, 2010

Aftermath of Car Accident

I went to the workshop last Saturday to pass some documents before the workshop can proceed to repair my car. I passed to them 'Perakuan Pendaftaran Kenderaan', Private Car Schedule (Insurance Policy) and my IC and driving license as well as my husband's IC and driving license (as car owner).

My Police Report. Private information covered with Tian's colour pencil


The clerk was kind enough to e-mail to me photos taken at the accident so that I can update in this blog and I have also got a photostated copy of my police report. Who knows I might need it to make complaint about absence of traffic light at that junction in newspaper if I have time and nothing better to do. Heh! Heh!

The damage on my poor car



The van swung 180 degree after knocked by me, bumped onto the divider and knocked the right front of the Waja on the left. Imagine how 'light' this van is and I doubt on the safety factor of this type of van and it is used to fetch children to and fro pre-schools!!


The damage on the Waja

My daughter now view me as a mum who will simply knock into cars. Whenever I drive her out and there is a car in front of us, she will quickly grab her booster seat and says, 'Mama, be careful of the car in front. Don't knock into the car, OK?' Hmmmph.

No comments: