Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Break

We went back to hubby's hometown for a few days as SIL and her sons were back from KL for holidays. My 2 girls were having a great time there due to PIL's house was a corner house with a spacious yard.

Tao was trying to taste an orchid leaf. Yucks!


Creating havoc on grandma' garden. Occasionally, we could hear shouting from their grandma, 'Don't pluck this!', 'Don't touch that!' etc.

We went back to our house before Christmas because I planned to go to Singapore to celebrate Christmas with my ex-colleagues.

In fact, Christmas is also our wedding anniversary but we never seldom have chance to celebrate together. No chance to celebrate with hubby only. But hubby did compensate with a gift which I will write about it when I have a chance.

A mini sized Christmas tree that I put up on 24th night with small gifts and tit bits for the kids.


A very nice chocolate fudge cake bought by my ex-boss for our celebration in one of ex-colleagues house in Singapore.






No comments: