Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shopping Spree

I am always ready for shopping whenever my parents visit me. My family members are the only people who can tolerate my 'passion' for shopping. I could walk around one shopping centre from morning until night (resting only for meals) even when I was pregnant. I would also lug around my two daughters and my 'unwilling' hubby for shopping when there were nobody at home to look after them.

When my parents visited me last week, I brought them shopping and bought a lot of stuff. The excuse that I used was 'These are all for Chinese New Year and I will not have time to go shopping after they left'. So let's see my loot below.


For Tao, I bought 3 sets of clothes for Chinese New Year, 1 pyjamas (my kids must have new pyjamas for CNY as my parents practised this when we were young), shoes bought by my mum. I will need to buy new socks and some comfortable clothes to wear at home. This is only the minimum requirement as I always end up buying at least 5 sets of clothes for each of them.


For Tian, I only managed to buy a dress for her, 2 pyjamas and the Jusco brand blouse and shorts were too cheap not to buy so I could let her wear those at home. I will need to buy at least 2 more sets of Chinese New Year clothes, a pair of shoes and socks for her.


I bought those at Padini. I have been wanting to by a cardigan but nice ones were not on sales before. These are not considered as Chinese New Year clothes though.


I bought the blouse because it looked nice after being worn.


This pair of shoes was really cheap after discount due to no sizes left. Excuse to buy: Shoes were flat so I could carry Tao when going out. Not that I never carry Tao in high heels before. Haha.


This shirt was expensive even though after 50% discount but hubby did not like the faded effect. He would wear whatever clothes I buy for him anyway because he disliked going shopping and trying on clothes. So I will buy for him any clothes that I think will look nice on him.



No comments: