Friday, October 1, 2010

Hard Anodized Wok

I have never thought that I would be so happy about buying a wok. I am falling into 'auntie' category.

I have been searching around for a value for money wok. The one that my MIL is currently using is too big for my liking. I only cook for my kids and sometimes simple dishes for the family so I do not like to lug around the big traditional wok for cooking and washing.

I planned to buy Tefal non-stick pan but after reading an article about poisonous fumes from the pan when cooked under high temperature (I am a Chinese, so it is inevitable) I dropped the idea. Stainless steel wok that I found looked more like aluminium wok and the quality on the handle etc was bad.

I went to Jusco to look for anodized wok a few weeks ago but all the good quality woks costed more than RM150. So I decided to wait for member's day to arrive before I go and buy.

Last week, I saw in the newspaper the same brand that I planned to buy at Tesco at 50% discount and quickly suggested to hubby to go shopping there. Ta da......



I am so happy. The quality of this wok is good and it not too big for daily handling and most important thing is that it costs less than RM100. Hehe!

No comments: