Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feeling of Emptiness

I am not feeling exactly happy this weekend. Not angry, not resentful, just a feeling of void.

I know I should be contented. I do not face problems some people are facing about losing jobs, financial problem, family problems. I have an attentive husband (despite my moodiness this weekend) and an adorable daughter who is always the centre of my attention.

Maybe it is because I am taking weekends for granted. I let it passes by every week without making the effort to do something meaningful. Except that we brought 'Tian'to McDonald's yesterday and she had a great time!!

Since I will be having a 5 days holidays this Hari Raya Puasa (a festival celebrated by Muslims in Malaysia after fasting from morning to evening for 30 days), I hope to use this time to relax and reflect what I should in my life. Another thing that makes me jealous is that my husband is having 2 weeks Hari Raya Puasa holidays in a row. Huh!

No comments: